The distinction between writer and scribbler for me has been a very fine one. Many writers would find the term ‘scribbler’ somewhat offensive, but me? Nah. I would love to have ‘scribbler’ in my occupation bar in my passport. Particularly because my writing process (except for when blogging) still involves bum glue, chair, pen and notebook. It’s how I work best; it’s how I get lost in the story. Scribbling.
So thanks to Rhubarb Whine who awarded me this great honour from her Rhu’s House blog.
Of course there are rules that come with accepting this award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Superior Scribblers all, please welcome to the stage:
1. James Viscosi whose bravery knows no bounds in the face of dark shadowy characters and rejection letters.
2. Voice of the Turtle, whose Turtle Voice is distinct and wise, and whose limericks are funny and punny.
3. One little detail who marries images and words in a way I love and wish I could.
4. I’m not sure Trish accepts awards (modest for sure) but she’s writing up a blue blazes, or thinking about it and that’s the hardest part (until marketing time!)!!
5. I’m also not sure that Wendy accepts awards, but her blog is like a writing class and her process (as I’ve said in the past) is real and inspiring.
You’re all folk who teach me with humor and bravery in the face of reality and I thankyou!